One More Day...
until the Rick Springfield concert!!!!!!! Whooo-hoooooo!!!!!!! I've waited 21 years for this moment. 21 years ago I saw RS in concert for the first and only time. Until now. This weekend I will see him two nights in a row. And I'm taking Monkey with me. His favorite song is "I've Done Everything For You." He plays a pretty mean air guitar while he sings it. The seats are crappy, but it doesn't matter. Rick has a way of singing directly to you, even when he's singing to several thousand people, even when he can't even see you, even when he has no idea you exist. He's just good like that. If you thought I went on and on about Star Wars, that's nothing compared to how much I can say about Da Man. But alas, the evening is getting older and I have much work to do. So anyone stumbling across this post is spared my gushing. For now. One more day!!!!!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home