Loved It! Loved It! Loved It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just got back from seeing Revenge of the Sith and it was so awesome! I know no one really reads this page, but I'll try to avoid spoilers, just in case. I may end up spending most of my graduation gift money going back again and again. It was so great seeing Chewie again, but his appearance was all too brief. Yoda rocked! And R2-D2 was, well, the R2-D2 I know and love. I'm sure it will have its nitpicking critics, but I don't have to look at it critically, I'm a fan. And I say George Lucas completely redeemed himself. Sure, there were one or two cringe-worthy bits of dialogue, but we all know dialogue is not GL's strong suit, so they're easy to overlook. Overall, I was extremely happy with it. I think whenever I see it again, I'll feel those familiar goosebumps I get whenever I watch one of the Original movies.
The only thing I did not like was the fact that I ended up in the slowest lines possible both for tickets and popcorn. I swear the lady at the concession stand was ordering stuff for half the theater. It took her fifteen minutes! It was killing me watching the other two lines moving faster and faster while the one I was in (but didn't dare leave, because then the line would speed up and whichever line I moved to would immediately stop) was worse than Atlanta rush hour traffic.
But all that frustration went away as I got my seat, that familiar music started, and the Star Wars universe was saved from ruin.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home